Entry fees 2019
Prices are exclusive of day license and MyLaps timing chip
|From 1 may 2019||€95||€140||€190||€275|
|From 1 june 2019||€100||€150||€210||€300|
If you do not have an athletes license from the Dutch Triathlon Federation, you pay € 10.00 (Olympic distance) or € 30.00 (Middle distance) to the Federation for a day license.
- If you do not have your own MyLaps timing chip, you pay € 3.50 for the rental of a MyLaps timing chip.
- If you have your own MyLaps green timing chip, you pay € 1.50 for the use of the timing chip.
What is included with your registration?
- Bib number for official NTB event (Dutch Triathlon Federation)
- TRI AMSTERDAM Swimcap
- TRI AMSTERDAM finisher shirt
- Free massage after the race
- Aid stations during running and at the finish line
- Medal as a permanent remembrance
- Use of changing rooms at start/finish location
- MyLaps chip (for time registration): €6,- (use of own chip is possible)
- For non-NTB members: day licence (for insurance purposes): €10,- for Olympic distance or €30,- for Middle distance.
- Bicycle rental**
- Wetsuit rental**
*More info about buying a tri-suit follows at a later time.
**You can indicate this when you register.