Entry fees 2021
Prices are exclusive of day license and MyLaps timing chip
|Until August 31st, 2020||€85||€125||€165||€250|
|Until December 31st, 2020||€95||€135||€180||€275|
|Until March 31st, 2021||€105||€145||€195||€300|
|Until May 23rd, 2021||€115||€155||€210||€325|
|Until June 15th, 2021||€125||€165||€225||€350|
If you do not have an athletes license from the Dutch Triathlon Federation, you pay € 10.00 (Olympic distance) or € 31.00 (Middle distance) to the Federation for a day license.
If you do not have your own MyLaps ProChip, you pay € 3.50 for the rental of a MyLaps ProChip.
What is included in your registration?
- Bib number for official NTB event (Dutch Triathlon Federation)
- TRI AMSTERDAM Swimcap
- TRI AMSTERDAM finisher shirt
- Free massage after the race
- Aid stations during running and at the finish line
- Medal as a permanent remembrance
- Use of changing rooms at start/finish location
- MyLaps chip (for time registration): €3,50 (rent)
- For non-NTB members: day licence (for insurance purposes): €10,50 for Olympic distance or €32,25 for Middle distance.
- Bibnumber belt*
- Bicycle rental*
- Wetsuit rental*
*You can indicate this when you register.